Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

just you but not me~

I’m sorry for breaking your hearts. I’m sorry for my indecisiveness. I’m sorry for my imperfections. I am very sorry that I am not as good as some people.
With all that said, I thank you.

  • I thank you for accepting me.
  • I thank you for loving me.
  • I thank you for wanting to be with me until the end of time.
  • I thank you for being next to me.
  • I thank you for all the memories we had.
Above all, I thank you very much for loving me, and making me fall in love with you again and again every time we meet. :>
I love you. I want to be by your side, always. I want to be with you, every second of the day. I want to see you sleep and wake up next to me, everyday. I want to be your support, anytime. I want to make you happy, any day of the year. I love you.
No matter what others say about us, I love you. No matter what people say about your twitter posts and FB statuses, I love you. No matter what people say about our mismatched heights, I love you. I love you.

just you but not me!


No comments:

Post a Comment